As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalized planning is required for each individual. RCR Partners are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Ongoing administration and compliance
- Management of investments
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Tax effective superannuation strategies
- Assistance with investments
- Superannuation audits
- Insurance advice for policies held inside super
- Trustee advice and responsibilities
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
Back to Services